FreePianoLessons4Kids Instructor Joseph Hoffman, M.M.
Piano Lessons with an Expert Teacher from the Comfort of Your Own Home!
Welcome to FreePianoLessons4Kids.com!
Welcome to your source for the most effective and fun online piano lessons you can find anywhere. Best of all--you'll be able to get every single lesson for FREE, without any commitment or obligation!
"What's the catch?" you ask.
Well, there is none. I am doing this foremost because I love teaching music, and providing it for free allows me to reach the greatest number of people. If you like the lessons (remember--every single video lesson you watch is free), you might also consider purchasing the printable materials which reinforce and supplement the learning in each lesson, including sheet music, activity pages, and practice tips. However, if you don't want to purchase the supplemental activity sheets, you still are 100% free to watch all the video piano lessons without paying a penny!
"Who is FreePianoLessons4Kids for?"
FreePianoLessons4Kids is an ideal choice for:
- ANYONE who wants to learn how to play the piano (Perfect for beginners--no prior experience or musical training is required!)
- A parent and child wanting to take piano lessons together
- A piano student who already has a teacher who wants to supplement his or her learning
- Piano teachers who want to learn new tools and techniques for teaching piano to beginners
"What will FreePianoLessons4Kids teach me?"
FreePianoLessons4Kids is much more than learning to play a few songs on the piano. It is a complete musical training program, just like you would get if you went to a professional piano teacher. The #1 goal of FreePianoLessons4Kids is, of course, to teach you to play the piano. However, you will also be learning so much more, including:
- Correct playing technique, posture and hand position
- How to read and write notes on the grand staff (treble clef and bass clef)
- How to read, write, and perform rhythms
- How to listen to music and to dictate melodies
- How to improvise and compose your own songs
- The basics of music theory, including chords, key signatures, and more!
So, what are you waiting for? Let's get started with your first lesson! To begin, just click on the button below.
Joseph Hoffman, MM
FreePianoLessons4Kids Creator and Instructor
"Thank you so much for these lovely resources! My daughter loves learning piano with you."
Parent, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
"Mr. Hoffman's approach to teaching music theory and the piano is not only creative and fun, but demonstrates
a solid understanding of how children learn by incorporating visual aids, imagery, games and physical movement."
Music Teacher, University Place, WA
"I have two kids taking your lessons and we love them! I am learning along with them and they are really developing a love for the piano. Thank you so much!"
Parent, Iron Mountain, MI